MAME4ALL v1.1 for Dingoo Native! Hooray!
I hope it's been worth the wait. There are LOTS of updates and changes.
There's a huge list of "what's new" so I won't list all the gory details here, suffice to say this release is bigger, better and stronger - meaning that more games work, they work faster and it's more reliable!
See the included "whatsnew.txt" for a full description of what has changed.
What we have here is a project of the talented programmer Clément CORDE, Slug Mini, in its version for OpenDingux. Unlike Airball, the Mini Slug is not a remake, but rather a kind of reimplementation using sprites and sounds ripped from some of the games in the series, but the stages are totally new and difficult .
The Mini Slug Project by Clément CORDE
OpenDingux Build by Shin-NiL
* D-Pad - Move
* A Button - Shoot
* B Button - Jump
* X Button - Grenade
* Y Button (at name entry only) - alternate characters
* L Shoulder (at menu only) - alternate number of credits
Hellow freinds, after a long time, I have the pleasure to announce a new version of the classic-megaman-style-game, Rockbot for Dingux. This version is a big improvement over previous beta, and should be finishable from start without major issues.
Get here http://rockbot.upperland.net/?p=782 and if you find any relevant problems, please tell me.
About a native version: the native SDK support to C++ is really poor, so, unless it chances (any clues?), I won't be able to port it for native, sadly :-(
Version 0.3 is now available with lots of fixes including Ultimate Doom (retail) now working and textures being drawn correctly. Everything looks pretty sweet!
Still a few bugs to crush, I'll edit my original post to include the latest readme with all the details on this.
Final Burn Alpha for OpenDingux v1.0 is released (see first post).
What's new in FBA-Capex:
- Menus are greatly reworked. Now when you choose a game from list and press A the game config appears where you can change some game-specific settings.
- Settings for each game are saved implicitly, no need to worry about global/local
What's new in FBASDL:
- Savestate support (hotkeys: L+R+A - quickload, L+R+B - quicksave)
- Simple GUI (L+R+START) and key remapping
- Service menu (L+R+SELECT)
- Many bugs fixed
- Enabled some more games like solomon.zip or prehisle.zip (refer to gamelist.txt for full game list support)
- Savestates are not working for cached *.fba roms
- Sometimes FBASDL crashes on exit and doesn't return to FBA-Capex properly.
Dingoonity is a collection of Dingoo-related sites, in one easy to remember location. We've got news, boards, and a Dingoo wiki.
If you have some Dingoo-related news, you should let us know!
Like all good things in life, setting up and running Dingoonity.org isn't cheap.
If you find a place for Dingoonity in your heart, maybe you can help feed the site and keep it alive.